The EAN is governed by its Executive Committee. Executive members are elected for a two year period by members at the Annual General Meeting. All countries with EAN members are eligible for representation on the Committee, which is responsible for implementing the aims and objectives of the Network.
The Executive Director is responsible to the Executive committee for the day-to-day management of the EAN. The EAN President and Vice-Presidents are elected by the Executive Committee for a two year term.
- Imran Uddin, Director of Education & Student Policies, Artevelde University of Applied Sciences, Belgium
- Sue Welburn, Vice Principal Global Access, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Members of the board
- Mary Tupan-Wenno, Executive Director, ECHO, The Netherlands
- Katja Urbatsch, Executive Manager, arbeiterkind.de, Germany
- Prof Dr Maurits van Rooijen, Chief Executive Academic, Global University Systems, UK